According to “Diocesan Pastoral Guidelines on The Resumption of Public Masses, Group Gatherings and Holy Week Liturgy”. For the resumption of public masses (from April 1), Our Parish will have the following arrangements:
- Parishioners please use GATE No.1 into the church. When you leave, please use GATE No.4.
- Keep masks on at all times and sanitize your hands before entering the Church.
- Before entering the church compound, the faithful are required to scan the “Leave Home Safe” venue QR code or to record their names, contact numbers, and the dates and times of their visits on registration forms. The information collected will be kept for 31 days and will solely be used to facilitate the relevant Government departments for virus tracing purposes.
- In the church, only 30% of the seats will be available, and no standing. Live mass simultaneously will be held at the covered playground.
- Holy water at the entrance to the Church will not be provided.
- Liturgy Book will not be provided. Please refer to the PPT.
- Holy Communion must be received by hand. Please come to the altar row by row to receive Holy Communion.